Plus, you get a peace of mind, 10-year standard warranty, backed by an American company.
The Sol-Ark 12K 120/240/208V 48V All-In-One Hybrid Inverter is Limitless
Parallel Stacking, Grid Sell, Meter Zero, Time of Use, Smart Load, AC Coupling, Peak Shaving, 20 kW Peak Power.
- Grid-Tied Mode - Sell power back to the Utility to reduce your electric bill*
- Meter Zero Mode - Zero your electric bill without adding an additional smart meter
- Time-Of-Use Mode - Use solar and batteries to minimize grid power usage when it's most expensive
- Smart Load Mode - Use a programmable output for high-power off grid loads or grid Time-of-use loads - to run only when there is optimum solar - use excess PV power when batteries are full
- Off Grid applications - battery agnostic
- AC Coupling - retrofits to existing grid tie systems
- Battery backup applications
- Two Built-In 500V Charge Controllers
- 1 – 6 PV Strings
- Battery Disconnect
- 48V Battery Input
- Auto-Generator Start
- Rapid Shutdown Signal
- Built in Arc Fault and Ground Fault detection
- Current Sensors Included
- Battery Communication
- PV Disconnect
- Wiring Knockouts an & WiFi
- 50A Breakers:
- AC In/Out, AC Load Out
- AC Gen In/Smart Load Out
- 13kw Solar input (6500 per MPPT)
Why the Sol-Ark 12K?
The Sol-Ark 12K is the ideal hybrid inverter for anyone that is looking for dependable access to off-grid or on-grid solar power, no matter what life throws at them. Whether you are a homeowner that wants to be prepared for power outages and natural disasters, or you just want to reduce your monthly electricity bill by offsetting the costs with clean, reliable solar electricity, the Sol-Ark is the perfect solution!
Stop wasting money on inefficient, overpriced inverters. Invest in one of the most versatile and effective solar power management systems out there today. When you consider its wide array of features, industry-leading warranty, and the incredible value you get, it is no wonder that the Sol-Ark 12K is quickly becoming one of the most popular pre-wired hybrid inverters on the market today!
Why the Sol-Ark 12K?
- Affordability and Support
The Sol-Ark 12K offers next-generation efficiency, meaning it is the most efficient battery + solar power system available today! In other words, you will be able to use more of the electricity your solar panels generate than you ever could with any other hybrid inverter!
Industry Leading Power
The Sol-Ark 12K allows you to use solar power just like you would use electricity pulled from the grid, meaning you can use it to directly power 120V, 240V, and 208V appliances! No more worrying about compatibility issues. No matter what type of electronic devices and appliances you own, the Sol-Ark 12K can handle the job!
The Sol-Ark 12K gives you the ability to draw power directly from your solar panel array, from your battery system, or from the grid. In other words, it is one of the most versatile power management systems on the market today. In fact, you can even feed excess solar electricity back into the grid for cash rebates and discounts on your monthly utility bills!
The fact you can use the Sol-Ark 12K with or without a battery bank also offers another layer of versatility.
The Sol-Ark 12k is controlled with a full-color touch screen display. Monitoring and programming the unit is incredibly simple and Sol-Ark offers live customer support 7 days a week!
It is also much easier to install and expand than anything else on the market, so you will not have to spend thousands of dollars incorporating the Sol-Ark 12K into your current electrical system.
Affordability and Support
While the Sol-Ark 12K is one of the most advanced units on the market today, it is available at a budget-friendly price. When you choose Sol-Ark, you are paying for innovation, performance, and durability, rather than brand name.
For perspective, the Tesla Powerwall 2 operates just like a Sol-Ark 12K, but it costs thousands of dollars more and it is not backed by an outstanding 10-year warranty!
What Can You Use the Sol-Ark 12K for?
- Grid-Tied Mode – You can feed excess solar power back into the grid, which can result in cash rebates or reduce the cost of your monthly utility bills.
- Meter Zero Mode – Use solar power to meet all of your home’s electricity needs! If your solar array is capable of generating enough power, you can use it to meet all of your electricity requirements. This means no utility bills!
- Time-of-Use Mode - Use a combination of solar and battery-stored power to minimize grid power usage when the rates are at their most expensive. This saves you money by lowering the amount you have to pay to the utility companies!
- Smart Load Mode - Use a programmable output to decide when your solar power will be fed directly into your home’s electrical system, or stored in your batteries.
- Off-Grid Applications – Store all of the power your solar panels generate in your battery bank, so you can run your entire home off of the grid!
- AC-Coupling – Add the Sol-Ark 12K to your existing grid-tied system to expand and improve its capabilities.
Battery Backup Management – Strictly use the Sol-Ark 12K to run your emergency preparedness battery system. Let the unit monitor and charge your battery bank, so you have power when you need it the most!