Our goal is to make your life as easy as possible so if you have any questions or concerns or need to return something you purchased, it's safe to assume we'll do our absolute best to help you out!
Shipping & Prices
- Shipping is calculated at checkout and we do our absolute best to get the best rates possible.
- Products ship from the closest warehouses from within Canada
Order Shipment & Tracking
- You'll receive a confirmation email immediately after your order has been placed.
- If a product you've ordered is not in stock or is on back order, a member of our team will reach out to discuss how you'd like to move forward before charging your card and within 24-48 hours of placing your order.
- We always ask that you inspect the packaging of your item(s) when they arrive, and in the off chance your order arrives damaged, please take photos right away and send them to email@example.com or call us at 877-242-2792.
- If you're having troubles with your product(s)/equipment that you've purchased from us more than 30 days ago, we will work with you diligently to troubleshoot the issues to the best of our ability. However, as an authorized reseller of all the brands we carry, you will need to contact the manufacturer directly as they handle all of the troubleshooting, replacements and warranty issues for their products.
Cancellations & Refunds
- We will gladly cancel orders within the first 24 hours.
- If it's been more than 24 hours and your order has shipped, you (the customer) may be responsible for any return shipping charges if necessary.
- Also, please note, refunds can only be issued to the original credit card that was used.
Returns & Exchange Policy
- Return Policy - Our return policy lasts 30 days. The product must be in the original packaging, not previously installed and in the same condition that you received it and the buyer will be responsible for return shipping.
- If you'd like to return you order, please reach out to us directly as all returns must be accompanied by a valid RMA number.
- Also, returns are subject to a small restocking fee (maximum 10%).
- Our exchange policy follows the same outline as the return policy above.
- We DO have a Canadian return location so you will NOT have to ship items back to the USA.
Warranties & Replacements
All of Shop Solar Kit's products are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty. After 30 days, we are more than happy to help you get in touch with the manufacturer or if you are not sure what your warranty limitations are, please see the manufacturer's information received with your products.
Warranty Policy - After 30 days please contact the manufacturer to obtain warranty, repair and/or service information. Check the manual or instructions that accompanied your product for up to date information. Most manufacturers will require the following information:
1. Serial number of the item
2. Purchase date
3. Warning, Error or Panel Fault Message
4. Description of the problem
Again, we are more than happy to help you contact the manufacturer, however, all of our products are covered by the original manufacturer's warranty.